REMINDER: Parents must have a Portal account in order to access online registration. GSD Parent Help, was created for parents and to help with that process.
The link to https://GSDParentHelp.weebly.com may be shared with your families.
Online Registration Steps
1. Once parents have logged into the Portal, they will click on District Resources at the bottom of the page.
3. A new tab will open and ALL students (in this family) that are able to use online registration, should show up. A list of document will show up below each student's name. If schools have specific school documents, they will also show below the District forms.
4. Parents will click on the name of each form, read it and fill out the information requested to "sign" the forms.
5. To submit the form they must click the blue box in the top right corner labeled "Accept and Sign". If the form has been successfully submitted they will see this:
6. Once all forms are successfully submitted, the student's schedule or teacher name should be available in 24 - 48 hours. Schedules can be accessed by clicking Schedule in the top right corner.
Troubleshooting & Tracking
Help Documents to Print
Documents in English
Documents in Spanish